Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway clinic parking

Options
  • 09-09-2012 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

have to rock up to galway clinic tomorrow. is there something up with their parking? will i be able to park my car there for a few hours. will be up there first thing in the morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

Nightmare getting parking up there. Park and ride from the corrib great southern every10 minutes beside the rtc (gmit). Hope this link copies ok . Just google Galway clinic parking if it doesn't.

http://www.galwayclinic.com/uploads/documents/Parking 2012.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

They are building a new multistory car park but it's not ready yet, so little parking on site.
    I've used the Corrib Great Southern car park a few times and it's been fine lots of spaces and frequent shuttles.
    They also have a shuttle to Oranmore but I don't know exactly where it goes or how often.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭left_behind

Theres a shuttle from roscam in the community center car park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

The Roscam car park fills up too easily. A lot of the staff park there. The best one is the Corrib for spaces. The new multi story will be open early October I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Theres a shuttle from roscam in the community center car park.

There's no community center in Roscam, that's Castlegar Hurling Club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

ended up getting a lift! thanks for the replies anyway!

Advertisement