Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benelli stockist in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

jarv wrote: »
    Any one know if any one in Ireland stocks Benelli I'm looking to get their new semi auto the Vinci.

http://www.cabelas.com/semiautomatic-benelli-vinci-shotguns-3.shtml

I bought my Super Black Eagle II from Pat hayes country life style, mallow county cork
    Found him very good to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jarv

Thanks did you get it new from him. How do you find the eagle II

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Xplor.er

i got the benelli vinci imported from the UK, you wont be dissapointed with one, talk to your local dealer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

Bought it brand new it is a super gun absolutely love it,you will not be disappointed with a Benelli

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jarv

Xplor.er ,It looks like a sleek looking gun did you get the recoil pads with it, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

Constab2 wrote: »
    Bought it brand new it is a super gun absolutely love it,you will not be disappointed with a Benelli

+1 to that love mine.......

Wouldn't change it for anything, except maybe a Vinci.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

Guns Unlimited in Tomme are a main agent for Benelli

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭.243

millards are the irish import agent for benelli shotguns

Advertisement