Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RMA with Hardwareversand

Options
  • 09-09-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I recently ordered parts off hardwareversand and the hard drive that I ordered failed (Seagate barracuda 1TB). How do I go about sending the drive back to hardwareversand and getting it RMAed?

Thanks,
    Jak/mar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Did you get this sorted? If not;

go to https://lb.hardwareversand.de/cmIndex.jsp

click complaint online, click on the complaint button beside your order number, select the item you want to return and the reason.

They email you a shipping label, print it out and stick it on a box with your item inside.

Ring UPS and give them the tracking number and arrange a date and time for collection.

Wait about 2 weeks and receive your replacement item.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I'm going through the same process myself.

I've printed out the return label from the website, but there's no mention of UPS on it or anything official like that. It just has the 2 addresses, a barcode, and an ID number.

How can I be sure that the label has been pre-paid?

Anyone?
    I want to send this broken PSU off before the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

call up UPS with the ID and tell them you want it collected from your house. if they have no record of it, call HWVS. don't email them, they're not great at replying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

TomCo wrote: »
    Anyone?
    I want to send this broken PSU off before the end of the week.

How did this go for you TomCo.
    Just got two labels myself to print off.

• Advertisement

I ended up having to buy a new one as my stop gap also blew up :(
    I haven't called them yet, but I plan to as soon as I have the time.

Advertisement