Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mullagh fair

• 09-09-2012 7:35pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭

just a few shots from the fair earlier. didn't get as many as i'd have liked cos i was lugging around a large turned wooden bowl i got for a bargain.

DSC_9523.JPG

DSC_9530.JPG

DSC_9561.JPG

DSC_9563.JPG

DSC_9568.JPG

DSC_9572.JPG

DSC_9580.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

no pics of the bowl, no? :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

that can be arranged...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

wooden be bowled over by these few pics... *gets coat and runs*

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

that can be arranged...

took the words outa me mouth ;)

love the tv,s so irish

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

very, but they're not stuck in the past.

DSC_9573.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Nice shots, looks like it was a good laugh! Wish I could have been there to shoot some of that wrestling match :)

the wrestlers were laughing openly at times during the match. was good craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Some of those wrestling events are worth visiting for the craic! I walked into the Mill Theatre in Dundrum a few months ago to ask the receptionist about an event. While she was explaining it to me we were interrupted by loud groans, slaps and voices chanting "USA" repeatedly. Receptionist explained there was wrestling on downstairs and that she had been listening to the same sounds for over an hour :D

i would have liked to get in closer for the wrestling, but it might have looked odd if i elbowed my way through a bunch of 8 year olds.

Advertisement