Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology Degree & jobs in 2012

Options
  • 09-09-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

:eek: I have a BA in psychology & an MA in Clinical psychology from UCD from 20 years back. Since then I studied marketing & management and worked in sales for 10 years and cared for my family for ten years. My dilemma at age 46 is to try and get into a job in psychology or just go for another job in sales. What do you all suggest. It seems I will need to study more and somehow get experience. Are there any types of psychologists jobs in demand in this economic climate. Is the HSE employing anyone?? With sales I could just start applying and maybe strike lucky. I realise I am answering my own question (ha Ha) but have you and advice. I now live in cavan and am ready to get back to work.

Comments

Advertisement