Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brennans Bread Run

Options
  • 09-09-2012 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about these bread runs there is a few runs for sale on done deal, rang one lad, gave me the good story great run nice little earner , but call me pessimistic, if its that good why are you selling it , is there something coming down the line with these bread runs that we don't know about, Thanks in advance for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

you are often left responsible for returns that can wipeout your profits. also if a store rejects your bread in any morning for any reason it your stock not brennans.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

This thread was started last year but has plenty of relevant info pertaining to your query.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056516708?page=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭kerryted

Thanks Guys read through old tread, sounds like we are seeing the end of these little bread runs ,The big distributors will probably take over , thats why there is a few for sale I was a little interested because I think Brennans is a good brand but am going to knock that business on the head now, like the old saying goes no point in trying to flog a dead Horse .

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mgaffey

Have you taken a bread round? I am retiring and have a nice little earner I've built up over the last 25yrs with a van included.
    kerryted wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about these bread runs there is a few runs for sale on done deal, rang one lad, gave me the good story great run nice little earner , but call me pessimistic, if its that good why are you selling it , is there something coming down the line with these bread runs that we don't know about, Thanks in advance for any info

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

mgaffey wrote: »
    Have you taken a bread round? I am retiring and have a nice little earner I've built up over the last 25yrs with a van included.

Yeah, I bet you have. Nothing to do with central warehousing coming in then?

Why don't you just pay someone €400 a week to run it for you then and keep the rest? Easy money no?

• Advertisement
Advertisement