If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONKYO TXNR818 AV Receiver

Options
  • 09-09-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hiyas,

If there are any ex demo or open box sets of the above, I'd be seriously interested in the near future.

Anything comes available, you might PM me :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

AidenL wrote: »
    Hiyas,

If there are any ex demo or open box sets of the above, I'd be seriously interested in the near future.

Anything comes available, you might PM me :)

Aiden,

nothing whatsoever available open box at the moment (they are actually like hens teeth!) But I'm happy to PM you a price on a Brand New Boxed unit if you would be interested in a Boardie price?

We also have the spanking new Denon AVR3313 available from stock now if you have any interest in that?

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

L_AVR3313_e2_sp_fr_cl.png

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

John,

Yes please, drop me a PM and the Denon too if you would please?

I suppose the Yamaha Avantages are similiar specs also.....

John,

Never heard back from you on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Aiden.

Sorry, not sure what happened here as there is a sent item in John's PMS to you.

I'll send you the pricing again by PM.

Cheers

Dave

Just replied to John there now, and I have a query on a set of speakers too :)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

AidenL wrote: »
    Just replied to John there now, and I have a query on a set of speakers too :)

Thx maiden - pm sent

Atvb
    J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.