Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobie: Where is that room?

Options
  • 09-09-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

So anybody tell me where room L: 1.19 AG is?

Never been in UCD before and I've searched but got no further.

Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Ag Science building. Possibly on the 1st floor, room 19.
    What is the ref without the stops?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭nbrady20009

Yeah it's on the first floor, the "1" denotes that it is on the first floor, "G" for the ground floor etc. Stairs is straight in front of the main door, can't miss it. As for the exact room, it shouldn't be too hard to find, it will most likely be one of the rooms off the balcony.

Now to hijack the thread :P
    Anybody know where E114 is in the arts building?

In the front door (left side), walk to the end and take a right. There is a corridor to the left (by a seating area) to the E section which has a staircase to the first floor - find room 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Yeah it's on the first floor, the "1" denotes that it is on the first floor, "G" for the ground floor etc. Stairs is straight in front of the main door, can't miss it. As for the exact room, it shouldn't be too hard to find, it will most likely be one of the rooms off the balcony.

Now to hijack the thread :P
    Anybody know where E114 is in the arts building?

Go into the newman building, follow the E line at the entrance till you come to the "cuas" sitting area. Go up the stairs at this sitting area, and through the doors to your left marked "School of Psychology". It will be the first room on your right.

For the newman buildling E is the block, 1 is the floor, 14 is the room number. So D307 would be block D, 3rd floor, room 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GeneralMapache

Where is (B005 HEA) Health Sciences Centre?

• Advertisement

Where is (B005 HEA) Health Sciences Centre?

In the main door, take a left, it's either the first or second lecture hall on the left (there's only two there anyway).

A101 Newstead anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

That's up in the A block of Richview/Newstead beside Clonskeagh road... Here.

Be careful as the buildings don't follow a universal naming convention as such and a lot depends if it's divided into sections or not. For instance, in Agricuture ground level is G, the level below is LG (Lower Ground) and there's no divisions into sections. In Newman (Arts) there's blocks A-K but it's got a good system of directions. In Health Sciences the ground floor is 0 and it doesn't have a lower level - but it does have three sections not counting the Library. Ground floor rooms in HS are in the format mentioned, B0.04 but there's also a C section with 4 lecture theatres (C0.04, C0.05, C0.06, C0.07) and a number of A rooms as well.

Get the building right and you're halfway there, just make sure to check ahead and give yourself time to get there - lectures can be very spread out now depending on modules chosen...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I have absolutely no idea where ENG121 is. Can anyone enlighten me please? I'd thought that being a 3rd year I wouldn't have this problem, but I have never heard of that place.

Engineering building, but I'm not too familiar with the layout. Probably up the stairs, room 21 I would think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea where ENG121 is. Can anyone enlighten me please? I'd thought that being a 3rd year I wouldn't have this problem, but I have never heard of that place.

either first or last room on your left when you walk into eng, i'm pretty sure it's the first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

^^Yep; engineering is slightly different as you typically enter the building on the first floor, not the ground floor.

Advertisement