Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor 30 day Plan - Up to Max E50 Unlimited Calls & Txts & Data

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

It's €50 max I think so if you use less, you pay less.

Anyone know how much it is to make a call on this tarriff? and a text?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

This not competitive with the eMobile/Tesco Mobile offers. Meteor are just not at the races.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

I think it is. I'm with emobile and it's €35 a month in an 18 month contract for unlimited calls and texts.

Some months I could make 500 mins of calls while others I might make 200. With the Meteor offer, if I only made 200 I wouldn't pay the full €50, it might cost €20 or €25 which makes this plan excellent value in my opinion (that is of course if the rates for calls are reasonable).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Seems like a great plan for someone like me. I usually top up by about €10-15 a month, so this would basically gives me 2GB/month free internet usage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

The V.I.P membership with 48 for 20e a month.Unlimted calls, Texts and 3Gb of data won't be beaten

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭Del007

luzon wrote: »
    The V.I.P membership with 48 for 20e a month.Unlimted calls, Texts and 3Gb of data won't be beaten

That sounds like an unreal deal. Is this bill pay or a contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,156 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Your bill can be over €50 on this plan. Read the T's & C's.

I was referring to the 48 deal

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭itchy elbows

2gb isn't really a whole lot is it.

Del007 wrote: »
    I was referring to the 48 deal

Check it out and don't mind the age nonsense just say your 18 and request a sim. http://www.48months.ie/

• Advertisement

luzon wrote: »
    Check it out and don't mind the age nonsense just say your 18 and request a sim. http://www.48months.ie/

Just ordered a sim, they didn't ask for my age

Del007 wrote: »
    Just ordered a sim, they didn't ask for my age

They will ask when you register the sim it's a great network works on the O2 network.

Advertisement