Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost dog

Options
  • 09-09-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

i have a black and white collie mix here since yesterday. he is very friendly. he has 2 white front legs and 2 black back legs. has a black stud collar. he keeps giving the paw definitely from a family. he is in herblain park in waterford. anyone know please conatct <removed>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

arelle wrote: »
    i have a black and white collie mix here since yesterday. he is very friendly. he has 2 white front legs and 2 black back legs. has a black stud collar. he keeps giving the paw definitely from a family. he is in herblain park in waterford. anyone know please conatct <removed>

It's nice that you're looking after the dog. You should post your message in the relevant Waterford forum from here though to reach the right people and hopefully locate its' owner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 arelle

okay thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

thank you sorry bout that

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

check your pm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've removed the phone numbers. You should avoid posting personal details like that. This is visible to the world, and it only takes one idiot to abuse that, and the world doesn't lack for idiots.

oh genie, no need to be sorry, I came across abit short out of laziness, handier to copy and paste than type it out right. Really need to get a wireless keyboard.:o

sorry about that. yep i removed my phone number sorry

tumblr_m0ozfcqvm71qcb5fko1_500.jpg

How-to-sit-at-a-computer-correctly.jpg

hahahaah i know that feeling i have been on laptop all day for that dog im gonna end up like that last pic on the ground. dont worry you didnt come across rude

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

:Cough: Try Cool vids pics and links instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=838

okey dokey

Spear wrote: »
    :Cough: Try Cool vids pics and links instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=838
    :pac:

Advertisement