Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten AIB Laser Card Pin?

Options
  • 09-09-2012 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Had my wallet stolen back in January, including my AIB laser card. Since they took such a long time to reissue a new one I started using a different laser card associated with a different account.

Until recently I had only used the reissued AIB laser card online and not at all in an ATM or POS transaction. I tried last week to use in an ATM and it rejected my pin. I'm not sure if I've gotten the pin wrong or the lack of use in an ATM/POS has rendered it void or something? Anyone know if I will have to get a new card or just new pin?

Thanks for any help. AIB's website was most unhelpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Just ring AIB tomorrow and they should re-issue PIN.

I had a friend that wrote his on the back of his card where you sign your name. Now thats using the ole noodle.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Andrea345

Marsden wrote: »
    Just ring AIB tomorrow and they should re-issue PIN.

I had a friend that wrote his on the back of his card where you sign your name. Now thats using the ole noodle.

Until someone gets a hold of it and has the information at the ready.
    I have forgotten my pin too but in this case I am in the uk now wanting to use a Irish card and not sure whether its the right pin I am remembering.

I can't get sent a reminder as I am not in Ireland anymore how do I go about this..what about the card service number on the back

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This thread is is from 2012.

You might want to Ask AIB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement