Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found collie mix dog in waterford city herbalin park

Options
  • 09-09-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

i have a black and white collie mix type of dog he has been roaming around the past 2 days. he has 2 white front legs and 2 black back legs.has a white chest has a black leather stud collar but no name tag. hes very friendly keeps giving the paw. he is in herblain park if anyone knows please pm me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Maybe if you check with WLR to see if anybody has contacted them. I don't know why they don't have any Lost and Found section displayed with the past while.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 arelle

yeah i have him advertised on wlr fm. i have him advertised everywhere really but not one person has come forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Their is a lady from Waterford City on facebook saying she has lost her family dog. Let me know if you have not yet located the owner yourself, I will send you on her facebook details to make contact with her as they could be one and the same dog. She has posted a picture of her missing dog so you may know from that :)

thank u so much. i stil have him here so if u could send me on her link that would be great

arelle wrote: »
    thank u so much. i stil have him here so if u could send me on her link that would be great

Image sent. I hope that it's the same doggie :)

• Advertisement

unfortunately its not him. but i hope that girl finds her litltle dog too

unfortunately its not him. but i hope that girl finds her litltle dog too

:( , shame. Hope she finds her dog too.

Cheers for letting us know though. It is real nice of you to be looking after the dog you are minding though :)

thank you. hes very easy to look after hes just a big baby.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

arelle,could you put up a picture of the collie dog on here,there is a facility to upload pics here,so people could have a look..also advertising pics of the dog on gumtree(there is a missing pets section on there too) and facebook and missing pets forums..

yep no problem ill post him up but how do i get a pic on here . i have him posted on every site i can think of and have alot of people i dont know helping me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

When you are writing a post here there is a list of tools/functions above the text box (Bold, Italics, Underline etc etc), one of which is to add an image. Its the 15th icon from left. Its a sqaure button with what looks like a mountain on it with a yellow sky.

Hope that makes sense.

yep i see it but for some reason it will only leave me put up a internet link not pics from my laptop which is odd

dog%204.jpg i dunno if that will work

dog%204.jpg

yep i see it but for some reason it will only leave me put up a internet link not pics from my laptop which is odd

Go here: http://imageshack.us/

Upload your pic and then copy & paste the 'forum link' it gives you over to here. That should sort you.

sorry guys its not working

sorry guys its not working

If you want to email me the picture I will post it up. Let me know and I'll send you on my e-mail address :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

you need to click the attachment icon when you write the message, that will enable you to find the pic on your computer and upload it, it will not appear in the message directly, but as a link to click. The attachment icon is a little paper clip beside the smiley face.

Other than that you'll have to upload your pick to a hosting site as suggested, but that's trickier to insert depending on the site.
    If you see BBcode coming up beside your pic use that.

I'll embed the picture for you here :)

scaled.php?server=255&filename=dog4a.jpg&res=landing

Lovely-looking friendly dog btw.

• Advertisement

yep i got it up thats the baby

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I see your pic now, he looks like a dote.
    If there's a link to the lady on Facebook I'm in co Waterford, West, you never know...

the girl on facebook is not his owner unfortunately. shes missing a tiny dog.

yeah the link is up on it. and kerry4sam has put the pic up in the page too for me.

Sorted. What a lovely dog.

Hopefully he can be reunited with his owner.

Advertisement