Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software suggestions for customers info

Options
  • 09-09-2012 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Im in the construction industry and need software that can do the following

- I want to add job leads / customer information as I get it into one Place / screen
    - I want to fill in on each customer my next step and I want the software to remember what the last step was and when it was done
    - I want To be able to split the information between my previous eg past contacts and my current contacts eg stuff I have to do today
    - it must be ios suitable
    - I need to be able to analysis the Information to see who is most likely to employ my company eg. Age group , location , earning bracket,

I have tried onepagecrm and some other crm programes but they all seem to be more interested in sales pipe lines than actually showing the information in a clear way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

scwazrh wrote: »
    Im in the construction industry and need software that can do the following

- I want to add job leads / customer information as I get it into one Place / screen
    - I want to fill in on each customer my next step and I want the software to remember what the last step was and when it was done
    - I want To be able to split the information between my previous eg past contacts and my current contacts eg stuff I have to do today
    - it must be ios suitable
    - I need to be able to analysis the Information to see who is most likely to employ my company eg. Age group , location , earning bracket,

I have tried onepagecrm and some other crm programes but they all seem to be more interested in sales pipe lines than actually showing the information in a clear way
    Bespoke software could be the way to go...

You could stick this post in the Software development section on here and ask for quotes?

Advertisement