Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't pass one module - Can it be carried forward to next year?

Options
  • 09-09-2012 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

heya,
    Just finished year one of BSHCE the part time computing course but I did not get to sit one of the exams or the autumn repeat( for various reasons) and therefore did not have enough to pass that module. Passed all others no probs and would easily pass this particular one if I had just sat it.

A friend who is a year ahead of me in same course said a guy from her year was allowed carry forward an module he had failed twice. So will I be able to does anyone know? Who should I be talking to?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

You can in the case of full time, not sure who exactly to talk to, probably your class coordinator. I know in the case of the full time course the fee is €1100 so grab your ankles.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Emile_Heskey

mother of god:eek:

thanks for the reply. Yeah the dude who I'm aware of who was allowed to do it was full time.

Advertisement