Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

touch typing

Options
  • 10-09-2012 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i could learn to touch type around ballincollig...tried schools not doing them anymore.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There are a lot of CD Rom tutorials you can get.. that's how I learned to touch type and I'm about 80 WPM now :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭grange mac

xzanti wrote: »
    There are a lot of CD Rom tutorials you can get.. that's how I learned to touch type and I'm about 80 WPM now :cool:
    hi xzanti...did you just google the words or do you have spefic reccomedations....i hav 35 in a test but typing under exam condtions it drops to 20....i hav failed exam twice due to not being able fast enough so any spefic reccomendation would help my cause..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I can't remember the name of the one I used as it was almost 9 years ago now... but if you go into any computer store or even the likes of Easons I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

Advertisement