Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal Man?

Options
  • 10-09-2012 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Can anyone suggest a good value coalman in letterkenny? How much do you pay and for how much coal? Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I get tinneys,

13.50 a bag and its great coal. They are around my area on Thursdays (every 2 weeks at the minute and every week later in the year when its colder)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭GismoBaby

danniemcq wrote: »
    I get tinneys,

13.50 a bag and its great coal. They are around my area on Thursdays (every 2 weeks at the minute and every week later in the year when its colder)

So what do they do if your not in the house when they are round? Can you pay for it by DD to tinneys instead of having to always be there with cash for the guy delivering?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

that i'm not sure about DD, might look into that myself.

They are pretty ok with me now they drop off the coal and then look for the money and if i'm not there they get it next week. They are around in the evenings too so i'm usually back from work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Technique

I've got coal from them last winter and paid them later at their office in Bonagee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

We get ours from Aiken, used to be Tinneys but a bad experience with some bad coal (and double charging) put us off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭GismoBaby

Flibbles wrote: »
    We get ours from Aiken, used to be Tinneys but a bad experience with some bad coal (and double charging) put us off.

How do u find them and what do they charge? I never heard of them!

Advertisement