Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money for WHV

Options
  • 10-09-2012 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

my friend has booked her ticket to perth for 14th oct and she wants me to get 1 too but is 6K euro enough to go with. i feel that it's not some friends tell me 3-4K would be ok

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

6k is plenty to go with.

I came out with 2k, but I've never been afraid to get my hands dirty and work.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭leverarch12

Im only going to have 3k when I land in a couple of days! hope I can pick up a job pronto :o

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭tosh_2006

i'm going on a 1 way ticket cause i'm going to see friends in new zealand before going home. i will be leaving money at home to cover flights back will i get stopped cause of the 1 way ticket or will that even matter. plus i'm going with a friend so we will be sharing the bills and rent

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭tosh_2006

whats it like for rent and jobs in perth at the min

Advertisement