Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

North Star Mod .25 cal

• 10-09-2012 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

I'm selling my Ase Ultra NS-3S North Star Moderator.
    Here's a link with images / review :
    http://www.gunmart.net/accessories_review/ase_utra_ns-3s_north_star_moderator/

It's full stainless steel and will suit up to & including .25 cal. I had it on a .243 and it has excellent suppressing capabilities. It's like new and has had less then one box of federal ammo put through it. All I have done is zeroed, and shot a 1x fox through it. It's had a Jack Pyke neoprene mod cover on it from day one so it's unmarked. I also like the fact that it has no bushing so your barrel remains undamaged.

(I'm only selling as the opportunity to buy an ultra lightweight Atec mod has come along. You could count on your fingers the amount of rounds that goes through my stalking rifle in a year so I'm placing weight saving over durability).

Thread is 1/2 x 20 UNF.

It'll be going onto the shelf at Paddy Carley's shop later this week but I decided I'd give it some national exposure first to try and accelerate the sale here.

I'm asking €250 ono. I'm in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

Mod now at Patrick Carley's in Wexford.

Bump

Bumping... almost new mod at a grat price!!

I'm open to a reasonable offer. Plus if you're a .30 cal owner it can be easily bored out by Irish Custom Rifle to suit your rifle, and I'll even knock off the price of the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnnymolloy

if i can get my my FO to actually ask the super about the moderator and approve it (as the FO has seen no reason for me needing it cause who needs one when shooting a 220 swift even after providing numerous reasons he's still not asked) ill take it off ye

• Advertisement

Bumping

Bumping this good deal!

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭DogfoxCork

still available?

DogfoxCork wrote: »
    still available?

Yes

• Advertisement

After a record number of timewasters, mod is finally SOLD!
    Thank you boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement