Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera repair in Dublin City Centre!

Options
  • 10-09-2012 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Looking for some help. Bought a camera in Argos 1.5 years ago, Nikon. I didnt use it for a few months and now it is not working. I am out of warranty from Argos so looking for somewhere in Dublin that will fix it. I am in Dublin 2.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

There've been a few threads on this, if you search. The main ones that come up are Camera Care on Dame Street and Camera Exchange on George's Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

maybe try birmingham cameras on the quays just beside hawkins street

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

BeerNut wrote: »
    There've been a few threads on this, if you search. The main ones that come up are Camera Care on Dame Street and Camera Exchange on George's Street.

oh dear god if you want to keep your sanity don't go that dame street place.

The man who works there, lovely man, but jesus christ, it takes years off you dealing with him and waiting for weeks and weeks and even months for the camera to be fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

this guy repaired my Canon EOS.. sourced parts from canon very quickly. All the other places in town will try and get you you to send it off to the uk or something..

http://camerarepaircentre.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Have a chat on this thread first. Might save you a few quid if there is an easy fix to your camera fault.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
Advertisement