Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florence and the Machine - O2 Dublin - 12th December

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

mcballer wrote: »
    Hi! Just wondering what time Florence might be on stage for this gig?! Can't skive off my last lecture at 630 in DIT as have to do a presentation& am ansty about the legger from cathal Brugha street to the O2 ...Help ;-)

Cant see her being on till about 9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Many dressing up? A group of us are wearing Guy Fawkes masks going with the whole chaos theme!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭mcballer

I wanted to dress up but silly college work getting in the way!!Hmm so gotta be out college at 8 at the latest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Joekers

Anyone got the stage times for tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭shayp83

On route to Dublin from waterford cant wait good crowd of us going, stage times?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Joekers

Mcd replied to a tweet to say Florence will be on stage at approx 9pm

Loads of people just off the train in Dublin there dressed up, should be fun!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Still about 95% empty seats here... why has there been no start times given? We are here since 6.30 opening.

It was pretty cool... I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

CWF wrote: »
    Many dressing up? A group of us are wearing Guy Fawkes masks going with the whole chaos theme!

Some guy wearing a Guy Fawkes mask kept knocking people over during the encore. Was it one of you? Had to push him away because he nearly crushed my girlfriend.

T'was fun anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭mcballer

Now that was the Florence I remember from Electric Picnic full of energy and giving it some welly!!Loved the gig so much!Had a ball...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Amazing gig, she is unreal and her voice is something very special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Great show.
    Mr.S wrote: »
    Its empty because the support band is only at at 8PM and Florence on just after 9PM.

Where did you get these times beforehand? Couldn't find anything yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pago48

Absolutely brilliant. Pure class.

frantic190 wrote: »
    Some guy wearing a Guy Fawkes mask kept knocking people over during the encore. Was it one of you? Had to push him away because he nearly crushed my girlfriend.

T'was fun anyway.

There was an encore?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

CWF wrote: »
    There was an encore?
    Seriously? :eek:

Yeah, it was a long wait but a 3 song encore... can't remember the first song, then Kiss With a Fist (which I personally hate) and then closed with Dog Days are Over.

Never leave before the houselights go up ("as my daddy used to say before he left this sh*tty world").

• Registered Users Posts: 49 squelch666

great gig

ps squelchy nice username

Advertisement