If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON NEW MICRO - DM39 & Speaker Deal

• 10-09-2012 11:36am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭

Guys we have finally got our grubby paws on a decent delivery of the new Denon DM39 system - at last enough so we can offer a deal on it!

showimage.php?image=309775.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Have a look at the full DM39 details HERE
    We are doing the DM39 with the Monitor Audio BX1 and 5 Metres of Cambridge Audio Speaker Cable at just £369.95 (reduced from £449.90)

Or

If you want to step up the quality a little (actually quite a lot!) - we are also offering a system deal with the DM39 and the Monitor Audio BX2 - They retail separately at £499.90 - including a decent wedge of step up Cambridge Symphony cable, the DM39 and the BX2 will do on a Boardie deal at £399.95

showimage.php?image=pah01780.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

The DM39 is seriously upgraded this year from the award winning DM38 - it's still compact and really built but it has a host of new features!

Whereas previous Denon DM3-Series systems featured a digital output, this is the first to come with a very handy optical digital input. Designed to allow TVs, Smart TV boxes or other devices with an optical digital output (like an APPLE TV!) to run through the Denon, this feature adds greatly to the flexibility of the DM39. The front-mounted USB socket has also been revised. Not only is this now fully compatible with Apple iPhones and iPads it will also now charge iOS devices, even when in standby - making a charging dock unnecessary.

The Denon DM39 comes with an impressive sounding tuner radio that's comprehensively equipped. Featuring DAB+, DAB, FM (RDS) and AM, the tuner has almost every radio eventuality covered both for the preset and, because of DAB+, for the future, too.

It may be small, but when it comes to connections, the Denon DM39 has everything you need. In addition to the USB and digital optical inputs, there's also a conventional RCA phono input at the back, letting you plug in up to three extra devices in total. There's also a very useful subwoofer output for an active bass unit.

Monitor Audio Bronze BX2

"Stereo speaker Product of the Year, Awards 2010. The BX2s are quite an achievement and some of the most engaging speakers you can buy at this money." What Hi-Fi Sound & Vision magazine.

The Monitor Audio Bronze BX2 is one of the finest speakers in its class - and has the reviews to prove it!

The new C-CAM (Ceramic Coated Aluminium Magnesium) gold dome tweeter has an extended frequency response that now stretches to beyond 30 kHz. Whilst this may be well above our audible spectrum it does have a positive effect on the sound; lower notes that we can hear aren't compressed downwards or harmonically compromised. In short, the treble response is smooth, sweet and detailed. Matching this refined tweeter unit is a similarly impressive woofer. The highly developed C-CAM bass and mid-range integrates smoothly with the treble to give life-like vocals and a powerful, rhythmic bass response. For a fairly compact speaker you'll also find surprising bass weight with the BX2.

Another technically impressive feature is the woofer fixing. Rather than being bolted to the front baffle, through-bolt construction ensures isolation from the main cabinet and therefore a less coloured sound. The cabinet itself is highly rigid and features HiVe II port technology. This exhausts the air from the cabinet as quickly as possible to give a faster and more dynamic bass response.

Finished in classic black, the Bronze BX2 blends perfectly with most other electronics and speakers you may have. The Bronze range is also finished to the standards of much more expensive speakers. For example, the grille is magnetically attached and there are no exposed driver bolts once the grille is removed.

If you are interested in this Boardie deal - just drop us a PM or send a mail to sales@richersounds.ie - we have everything available from stock and we will even do shipping free for a limited period!

As ever, keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Is this offer still available?
    Guys we have finally got our grubby paws on a decent delivery of the new Denon DM39 system - at last enough so we can offer a deal on it!

showimage.php?image=309775.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Have a look at the full DM39 details HERE
    We are doing the DM39 with the Monitor Audio BX1 and 5 Metres of Cambridge Audio Speaker Cable at just [COLOR="Red"]£369.95[/COLOR] (reduced from £449.90)

Or

If you want to step up the quality a little (actually quite a lot!) - we are also offering a system deal with the DM39 and the Monitor Audio BX2 - They retail separately at £499.90 - including a decent wedge of step up Cambridge Symphony cable, the DM39 and the BX2 will do on a Boardie deal at [COLOR="red"]£399.95[/COLOR]

showimage.php?image=pah01780.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

The DM39 is seriously upgraded this year from the award winning DM38 - it's still compact and really built but it has a host of new features!

Whereas previous Denon DM3-Series systems featured a digital output, this is the first to come with a very handy optical digital input. Designed to allow TVs, Smart TV boxes or other devices with an optical digital output (like an APPLE TV!) to run through the Denon, this feature adds greatly to the flexibility of the DM39. The front-mounted USB socket has also been revised. Not only is this now fully compatible with Apple iPhones and iPads it will also now charge iOS devices, even when in standby - making a charging dock unnecessary.

The Denon DM39 comes with an impressive sounding tuner radio that's comprehensively equipped. Featuring DAB+, DAB, FM (RDS) and AM, the tuner has almost every radio eventuality covered both for the preset and, because of DAB+, for the future, too.

It may be small, but when it comes to connections, the Denon DM39 has everything you need. In addition to the USB and digital optical inputs, there's also a conventional RCA phono input at the back, letting you plug in up to three extra devices in total. There's also a very useful subwoofer output for an active bass unit.

Monitor Audio Bronze BX2

"Stereo speaker Product of the Year, Awards 2010. The BX2s are quite an achievement and some of the most engaging speakers you can buy at this money." What Hi-Fi Sound & Vision magazine.

The Monitor Audio Bronze BX2 is one of the finest speakers in its class - and has the reviews to prove it!

The new C-CAM (Ceramic Coated Aluminium Magnesium) gold dome tweeter has an extended frequency response that now stretches to beyond 30 kHz. Whilst this may be well above our audible spectrum it does have a positive effect on the sound; lower notes that we can hear aren't compressed downwards or harmonically compromised. In short, the treble response is smooth, sweet and detailed. Matching this refined tweeter unit is a similarly impressive woofer. The highly developed C-CAM bass and mid-range integrates smoothly with the treble to give life-like vocals and a powerful, rhythmic bass response. For a fairly compact speaker you'll also find surprising bass weight with the BX2.

Another technically impressive feature is the woofer fixing. Rather than being bolted to the front baffle, through-bolt construction ensures isolation from the main cabinet and therefore a less coloured sound. The cabinet itself is highly rigid and features HiVe II port technology. This exhausts the air from the cabinet as quickly as possible to give a faster and more dynamic bass response.

Finished in classic black, the Bronze BX2 blends perfectly with most other electronics and speakers you may have. The Bronze range is also finished to the standards of much more expensive speakers. For example, the grille is magnetically attached and there are no exposed driver bolts once the grille is removed.

If you are interested in this Boardie deal - just drop us a PM or send a mail to sales@richersounds.ie - we have everything available from stock and we will even do shipping free for a limited period!

As ever, keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Company Representative Posts: 17,323 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi scudster.

Yip this deal can still be taken advantage of ;)

Drop me a contact number in a PM and i'll give you a buzz.

Pm sent

Finally got around to setting up the system this afternoon. The sound is awesome! My neighbours are gonna hate me from now on :D
    Thanks guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭BarryNumber1

Hi,

I tried calling the shop, no joy. Is this offer still available? I'm Interested in the Q Acoustics 2010i (walnut) speakers though, I see the shop carries those as well. Is that an option?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi guys can someone pm me your best price on this with the bx2 or smaller speaker like the radius hd? I still haven't decided on a Ipod dock yet! Cheers Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 42 brendan84

Can you PM your best price for the Onkyo CRN755 with the BX2, thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

I tried calling the shop, no joy. Is this offer still available? I'm Interested in the Q Acoustics 2010i (walnut) speakers though, I see the shop carries those as well. Is that an option?

Thanks.

Hi and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The DM39 with the 2010i would be £349.95 - we are out of stock of the 2010's just at the moment but we expect them in early next week,

Thanks for the oportunity to quote and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi guys can someone pm me your best price on this with the bx2 or smaller speaker like the radius hd? I still haven't decided on a Ipod dock yet! Cheers Mick

Mick - I think there is an Ideck in Dublin with your name on it already - but no problem cancelling it if you would like to swap..

The DM39 with the BX2 is £399.95 (which is a cracking deal) or we can do the DM39 with the Radius 90HD at just £419.95 (again a good price given the R90HD's are £270 a pair on their own!) The R90's look amazing with the DM39..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

brendan84 wrote: »
    Can you PM your best price for the Onkyo CRN755 with the BX2, thanks.

Hi Brendan and thanks for the opportunity to quote.

The Onkyo CRN755 with the Monitor Audio BX2 (Nice system!) would be £429.95 a saving of £80...

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hifi/pah01995

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Hi John,

No worries about the delay. Can you price match the following: http://goo.gl/XwG7Q

Thanks.

Hi John,

No worries about the delay. Can you price match the following: http://goo.gl/XwG7Q

Thanks.

Barry,

AVO don't deliver into Ireland - if you are collecting instore - I've njo problem pricematching - if you would like it delivered we would stick at the £349.95 price.. (that includes delivery BTW)

Keep me posted,

AVB,

JohnMc & Crew

Hi John,

I contacted AVO, they do ship to Ireland, but it requires a phone call as opposed to doing the transaction on-line. Is 349 still the best price?

Thanks.

Barry

Hi John,

I contacted AVO, they do ship to Ireland, but it requires a phone call as opposed to doing the transaction on-line. Is 349 still the best price?

Thanks.

Barry

Barry this is what they say on their website:

Delivery To Other Destinations
    At present we can only deliver smaller items, such as accessories, to destinations in Europe and beyond. Larger items such as furniture, electronics and speakers are only available to the UK.

Without knowing what their shipping charge is I cannot price beat - as above I'll match the £322 in-store and apply our standard shipping of £12.95 = £334.95.

Keep me posted and again thanks for giving us the opportunity,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Sent you a few PMs on this.

Thanks,

Barry

Hi John,

Sent you a few PMs on this.

Thanks,

Barry

Barry,

thanks for that and apologies that we didn't get around to you this evening but your mails came in when the guys were fleeing the shop (the lazy gits - why can't we get robots??)

I'll get Dave fom mail order on the case in the morning to get you sorted,

Thanks again,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Just posting a follow up, many thanks for the effort. The system sounds great with the Q acoustics, especially CD or the iPhone USB with better quality mp3s.

Thanks again.

Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Bartel

Hello

I know you're really busy @ the moment, but is this deal still available?

Thanks

Bartel wrote: »
    Hello

I know you're really busy @ the moment, but is this deal still available?

Thanks

Bartel,

yes all of these deals are still available and we have still DM39 available from stock (just about - they are starting to get short!) and BX1 / BX1 and Q Acoustics 2010i and 2020i's - if you just give me the combination you would like I'll get you a price asap

Thanks for the opportunity to quote and please drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

I like the sound of (as in the idea of) the Denon DM39.

The optional subwoofer connectivity is appealing, as I'm looking for a small system to give a big(gish) sound in an open-plan kitchen/dining area.

What I have in mind is a micro system that will sit out of the way in the corner of a worktop, with the speakers mounted on the wall or out of sight on top of the kitchen units.

I also want MP3 connectivity (3.5mm jack?) if at all possible. Internet radio could also be useful.

However, I'm wondering whether the DAB function of the DM39 is costly and redundant overkill. There is no digital radio in my area, and I doubt it'll be appearing any time soon.

Does the DAB function add to the price, and is there a non-DAB alternative with a big enough sound?

Incidentally, any speaker recommendations for this unit?

• Advertisement

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    I like the sound of (as in the idea of) the Denon DM39.

The optional subwoofer connectivity is appealing, as I'm looking for a small system to give a big(gish) sound in an open-plan kitchen/dining area.

What I have in mind is a micro system that will sit out of the way in the corner of a worktop, with the speakers mounted on the wall or out of sight on top of the kitchen units.

I also want MP3 connectivity (3.5mm jack?) if at all possible. Internet radio could also be useful.

However, I'm wondering whether the DAB function of the DM39 is costly and redundant overkill. There is no digital radio in my area, and I doubt it'll be appearing any time soon.

Does the DAB function add to the price, and is there a non-DAB alternative with a big enough sound?

Incidentally, any speaker recommendations for this unit?

Looking at what spec you have outlined - I'd agree that maybe the DM39 isnt the unit for you (although it really is an excellent micro) it does not have internet radio (you don't really need it to be honest if you have a smart phone or pad that you can connect via the USB to access web radio)

If it was me I would look at the Onkyo CRN755 which is a stunning little micro without DAB but with an excellent FM tuner and also internet radio built in.

Have a look at the What Hi-Fi 5 star review:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/cr-n755

The CRN755 is £249.95 on its own but works really well with the Dali Zensor Ones at £379.95 or the Monitor Audio BX2 at £449.95

Apologies for being so long winded but if we can assist please dont hesitate to drop me a line and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Bartel

John

I'm interested in the DM39 and the Monitor Audio BX2 deal for £399.95.

Can you let me know the ordering info?.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bobtongs

Hi John,

Do you still have the black DM39 with the Dali Zensor 1s for £319.95 bundle? I notice that I can't order that bundle on the website anymore, but it might be available in store.

As I'm in Dublin could you arrange delivery or would I have to collect, if available? The silver option might work too.

Thanks,
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 3 smacanb

Hi John,

Any chance on getting a deal on the following setup

Denon M39 in black
    monitor BX2 speakers in walnut
    RP1 Turntable

Thanks,

smacnab

Bartel wrote: »
    John

I'm interested in the DM39 and the Monitor Audio BX2 deal for £399.95.

Can you let me know the ordering info?.

Thanks.

bartel,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Thanks for the opportunity to quote and please accept my apologies for the delay getting back to you.

You can PM or email us to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact numbers and I will get one of the guys to give you a shout to chat you through the delivery details or of course you can call us on 04890.33.00.44 or 04890.321.332 and speak to a human (well don't expect too much if you call early Sunday morning ;))

Thanks again and apologies for the delay again again..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

bobtongs wrote: »
    Hi John,

Do you still have the black DM39 with the Dali Zensor 1s for £319.95 bundle? I notice that I can't order that bundle on the website anymore, but it might be available in store.

As I'm in Dublin could you arrange delivery or would I have to collect, if available? The silver option might work too.

Thanks,
    Alan

Alan,

apologies for the delay getting back to you and the DM39 / Zensor One is back up at £319.95 here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hifi-system-deals/pah01777

If you PM or mail us your contact details with your contact numbers and I will get one of the guys to give you a shout to chat you through the delivery details or of course you can call us on 04890.33.00.44 or 04890.321.332 and speak to one of the guys.

Re: Dublin delivery - not a problem - delivery on the two items would be £12.95.

Thanks again and apologies for the delay again again..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

smacanb wrote: »
    Hi John,

Any chance on getting a deal on the following setup

Denon M39 in black
    RP1 Turntable

Thanks,

smacnab

Smacnab,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote!

Denon M39 in black
    RP1 Turntable
    Retail during the sale is £579.85

I can do a Boardie special at £549.95 and delivery for the lot would be £14.95..

apologies again for the delay and please keep us posted if you would like to order or if we can assist on any way of course,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Just wondering do you still stock the Onkyo CRN755 ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,323 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Just wondering do you still stock the Onkyo CRN755 ?
    Hi Mippetkiller.

At the moment we are out of stock on the CRN755 but could have one ordered in for you if required.
    Price on the CRN755 is £249.00 with £12.99 delivery.

Let me know what you think :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.