If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY STRDH520

Options
  • 10-09-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Whats the best price including delivery to Kildare you can do for a SONY STRDH520 ?

I can get it delivered for 204.17 Euro from pixmania pro

Would prefer to buy off u guys :)

Cheers

Scott

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

scottpr1 wrote: »
    Hi Folks

Whats the best price including delivery to Kildare you can do for a SONY STRDH520 ?

Cheers

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for getting in touch. And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately the 520 is a 'In-Store Only' purchase and would need to be collected in Belfast.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

Hi Guys,

Can you also tell me what the SONY STR-DH820 would cost to be delivered to Mayo? Could you do an extra special boardsie special on it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Duffer.

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately the 820 is also an 'In-Store Only' purchase as stock on these is a total and utter disaster at the moment.

We suspect that this model is coming to an end as it is an older receiver (sept 2011) with very few of the latest gadgets on board but have not been told as such and I currently have 4 customers waiting on these. I cannot get an ETA from Sony on them.

The price has come down to £199.95 but I can't say if I'm ever going to get them in again.

Sorry I can't be more positive about this one.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

Thanks for your response, can you recommend something of a similar spec for similar money for me please,

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Folks

Cheers

Scott

Scott,

we have managed to free up a couple of STRDH520 so if it's not too late - I'm happy to offer you one at €199.99 delivered??

Apologies for the delay getting back to you and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭scottpr1

Hi John

Apologies, i only saw this message now, are these still available ? If so please please hold one for me, and give me a call on 087 8252236 and i will give you my CC details

Thanks

Scott

Hi John

Apologies, i only saw this message now, are these still available ? If so please please hold one for me, and give me a call on XX and i will give you my CC details

Thanks

Scott

Scott,

I'VE SENT YOU AN URGENT PM

apologies but in the meantime we have sold through our STRDH520's and we just have our demo unit left - I'll happily let that go at £149.95 with full warranty if you would like to grab it??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John

Whats that in Euro including delivery ?

Thanks

Scott

Hi John

Whats that in Euro including delivery ?

Thanks

Scott

Let's make it a round €199.99 including delivery..

Thanks again and keep me posted (have a look at my PM as well if you get a chance ;))

Thank's again,

ATVB,

J

Hi John

Sorry a little confused, so the Demo model is the same price as you were selling the brand new models ? Also i can get it for 204 from pixmania, can you do a better price then 199 for the demo model ?

Please give me a call to discuss when you are free on 00353 87 8252236

Thanks

Scott

• Advertisement

Hi John

Sorry a little confused, so the Demo model is the same price as you were selling the brand new models ? Also i can get it for 204 from pixmania, can you do a better price then 199 for the demo model ?

Please give me a call to discuss when you are free on 00353 87 8252236

Thanks

Scott

Scott,

apologies for the confusion - the Pixmania price is currently

186.18 € Exc. VAT

This price excludes VAT and shipping - our price includes vat and shipping - Pixmania are also out of stock on the Sony 520 until 31st October..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John

The pixmania pro price is 204 including delivery

You mentioned you could do it for 199 including delivery and VAT, so why is the demo model the same price :) ?

Please call me

Thanks

Scott

Hi John

The pixmania pro price is 204 including delivery

You mentioned you could do it for 199 including delivery and VAT, so why is the demo model the same price :) ?

Please call me

Thanks

Scott

Scott,

OK I'll do the demo at €189.99 no problem.

The I've just checked the Pixmania P price in the last minute and its advertised at €186.18 excluding delivery and vat.

It is also out of stock until the end of October.

We won't normally price beat central european websites as many manufacturers do not operate a european warranty - we also don't price beat advertised prices where the goods are not available.

I understand that we also dont have a Brand new boxed unit available - there is no problem if you don't want the demo unit - if they do come back into stock I'll happily keep you posted if you like.

Best regards,

John McDonald

Hi John

Ok thanks i will take it, i have tried to call you a few times over the last few days but no luck in getting through, please call me and i can give you my cc details

Thanks

Scott

Hi John

Ok thanks i will take it, i have tried to call you a few times over the last few days but no luck in getting through, please call me and i can give you my cc details

Thanks

Scott

Scott,

apologies but I'm out of the office most of today - just checking in!

I've asked Dave to give you a shout to get the delivery sorted for you,

Thanks and give me a shout if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

J

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.