Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes Alterations in Leixlip, Maynooth, Celbridge?

Options
  • 10-09-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know somewhere in Leixlip, Maynooth or Celbridge that would do clothes alterations? I tried the place in Celbridge across from the Mill but they didn't have the machine for creating button holes.

Tried the dry cleaners in River Forest Leixlip but they didn't think they would have it ready in time (I need it done by friday)

Anyone know of anywhere else? Tried searching the web but couldn't find much.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

http://www.facebook.com/thedesignerexchange

She does alternations so maybe give a call before you go to see if she can do what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭SQ2

May Daly in Maynooth is a top class seamstress. Send me a PM if you'd lke her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Captains Cleaners on Captains Hill Leixlip do them (01)6244111

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rascalleia

SQ2 wrote: »
    May Daly in Maynooth is a top class seamstress. Send me a PM if you'd lke her number.

Hi. Does this lady still do alterations
    Need to get some dresses altered. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭SQ2

Rascalleia wrote:
    Hi. Does this lady still do alterations Need to get some dresses altered. Thanks

As far as I know, yes. PM for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭fmc3105

I would highly recommend Lila Flynn - Lila's Alterations 086 874 0131 lilaflynn@hotmail.com. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

The cleaners in the shops beside Supervalu Celbridge do alterations and we've used them with no issues

Advertisement