Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 12 on Xbox

Options
  • 10-09-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Morning All,
    I'm a big fan of Madden on the xbox, will be getting madden 13 soon. I've recently gotten into online play but getting thrashed regularly by americans is getting frustrating. I know you guys have your own franchise and stuff, but I can't dedicate enough time to playing on a regular basis, so just looking for some informal easy going games. Feel free to add "Gweedo360" to your friends list so we can have a few games. Also open to any helpful hints and stuff you guys may have.

Thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Gweedling wrote: »
    Morning All,
    I'm a big fan of Madden on the xbox, will be getting madden 13 soon. I've recently gotten into online play but getting thrashed regularly by americans is getting frustrating. I know you guys have your own franchise and stuff, but I can't dedicate enough time to playing on a regular basis, so just looking for some informal easy going games. Feel free to add "Gweedo360" to your friends list so we can have a few games. Also open to any helpful hints and stuff you guys may have.

Thanks,
    Adam

As soon as you get M13, join the boards community and keep posting in the friendlies thread whenever you can play. Easiest way to improve is with practice and good advice.:)

Advertisement