Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

few questions all in one instead of posting separately

Options
  • 10-09-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

iv posted alot recently, iv questions coming into my head the whole time, so sorry if i annoy people :p.

i plan on heading to calgary around march-may 2013 when my rugby season finishes. i was planning on applying for visas with my gf at christmas. is this early enough to apply and wit whom would b the best is there a difference between all the agencys??? im a civil engineer graduate and my gf is a dog groomer.

is it better to rent a house or apartment, especially when the winter hits with heating and all????

iv been lookin at what i cud make a week with just general labouring jobs, roughly between $600-$800, id plan on renting somewhere between 1000-$1500 pm, so it looks a bit hard to save money or a decent amount anyway. how are people finding saving????

how did people find when they first moved to calgary witout a car???

lastly whats the rugby scene lik in calgary??

Advertisement