Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will I buy?

Options
  • 10-09-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

I have a basket with hwvs for 450.. so another 50 and I can get 10e discount. What should I get? I could do with a hdd for some extra storage as I'm only using an ssd at the moment but still have some space left. Maybe some more ram?

Any other ideas or should I just order what I have :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Why not to upgrade one of the items? Like better gpu? Bigger hdd? Bigger ssd? Better case? Hard to advice, when you don't see a build

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Why not to upgrade one of the items? Like better gpu? Bigger hdd? Bigger ssd? Better case? Hard to advice, when you don't see a build

I'm only ordering a case and graphics card and pretty much set on them. I have an ssd, motherboard, 8gb ram, psu, cpu etc already. I don't really need anything else tbh but want that 10e discount for when you spend 500 or more :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Sleeved cables!

Already have a siberia v2 headset. I might get some speakers actually, any recommendations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Spend 50eu on something you don't need to get a 10eu discount...

... Does not fecking compute!

Spend 50eu on something you don't need to get a 10eu discount...

... Does not fecking compute!

It's because I can't think of anything but someone might mention something I want!

Anyway I just ordered the case and graphics card. Got a fractal r4 titanium grey and an uber expensive 660 ti.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

+1 re. sleeved cables. What case did you order-maybe better fans?

Advertisement