Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Willing to provide free Marketing/Business Consulting to local businesses

• 10-09-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm a recent graduate from UL's Kemmy Business School, graduating from Business with a major in Marketing and a minor in Entrepreneurship. As part of the course and since completing it I have given a good bit of consultancy support to a number of start ups and established businesses.

I am still on the job hunt and not having work to do is driving me crazy so I thought I'd put up an open message on here to provide assistance to any small local business who would appreciate getting a fresh opinion pro bono.

If you would like to take me up on the offer just PM me and we can take it from there. It doesnt need to be anything major at all, even if you just want me to have a look at a storefront etc - be happy to get out of the house and put my cap back on!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement