Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Rep] Is there a charge for a visa debit on student accounts?

Options
  • 10-09-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

I opened a student account in 2008. I haven't used it since and I have no idea how much money I probably owe you in bank fees and what no - only deposited a tenner.

Am I eligible for a visa debit card on this account? If so what are the charges?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Unregistered,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As this is account specific, you would need to contact your branch. You can find contact details for your branch here.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Hi Unregistered,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As this is account specific, you would need to contact your branch. You can find contact details for your branch here.

Thanks,
    Tara

I'm asking question about costs associated with a visa debit card. Please advise me of any charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Unregistered,

Apologies if I misunderstood your question.

You can find information on fees and charges for Visa Debit in our FAQs section here.

Thanks,
    Tara

Hi Unregistered,

Apologies if I misunderstood your question.

You can find information on fees and charges for Visa Debit in our FAQs section here.

Thanks,
    Tara

What is the transaction fee for a student current account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Unregistered.,

There are no transaction fees on our second level or third level current accounts.

Thanks
    Pat

• Advertisement

Thank you.

Advertisement