If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD TV with Free Sat built in

Options
  • 10-09-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a HD TV with Free Sat and Free View built in.

I was looking at 32 inch 3D LED TV 1080p HD Ready Freeview HD freesat HD

Are there any other 32 inch or smaller HD TVs with Free Sat available or recommended?
    I've been asked to ask if the TV comes in white...or if there
    are any freesat TVs that have a white surround :rolleyes: :)

Is this TV available for delivery to Dublin and if so when could it be delivered?

I'm planning on mounting the TV into an alcove on a bracket. Would this
    Pixel swingout bracket work

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi alright.

Currently the range of TV's that are available with Freesat is very limited.

This Samsung would be one of the very few and unfortunately due to this fact, stock is a bit of a nightmare to get hold of.

We don't currently ship this model as stock is poor.

I'm not sure if this model comes in white, but I don't believe it does. The only one that I know of is the UE32ES6710 which is a bit more expensive.

Yes, it will fit on that pixel bracket.

If I could squeeze one out of the warehouse for you, the TV with the bracket and delivery would be £574.85 or 766.00 Euro.

I just can't guarantee that I can get one, but if you are interested, I can make a few inquiries and see what I can do for you.

Keep me posted.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Alright

Hi Dave,

thanks for the reply. I phoned richersounds in Belfast last Tuesday and placed an order for the Samsung and bracket. Hopefully it'll arrive to your store from the warehouse next Friday (21st) and I'll collect it then.
    Talk to you guys soon and thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

Just to hijack this thread instead of starting a new one,

I'm looking for a freesat tv, around the 50 inch size - what's the best value?

Thanks,

Andy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.