Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa Treatments in Limerick

• 10-09-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if any of the ladies on boards could recommend some SPA treatments in the city.

I am looking to purchase a little gift for my wife but i really don't want to purchase anything if the service is going to be poor or if it has bad reviews.

I was looking at the following treatment in The Strand Hotel.

City Escape Package~ Radiance facial, Back Massage, Manicure & pedicure only €99

This takes approx 140 minutes.

I would like to know if anyone has tried The Strand, if they would recommend it or maybe there is something better out there.

Thanks in advance.
    LC.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Don't know what the spa at the strand is like. Are they the specific treatments your wife wants / likes? If not sure,

May be better of buying a spa gift voucher and let her pick what treatments she would like, have a look here also, have got spa vouchers from both as gifts in the past

http://www.absolutehotel.com/Escape-Spa-

http://www.radissonblu.ie/hotel-limerick/spa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Just to add to the link for the radisson. My girlfriend goes there every few months. They have (had) an offer on a Mondays where you buy one get one free. So I treated herself and she took her mother so double brownie points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Just add my vote to the raddisson . I go there a couple of times a year and it is a very relaxing place. After the treatment she can use the relaxation room, pool, outdoor hot tub. No pressure to leave at all.They usually serve a complimentary juice or bowl of fruit in the relaxation room. The perfect way to unwind if you ask me:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

The beauty salon the the Carlton Castleroy is quite nice. There is a swimming pool with jacuzzi steam room etc, not sure if that's what you are looking for? I've spent time going to different salons this last year and this was by far the best I had tried!

Advertisement