Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprenger Bow Balance Stirrups V Cheese Grater Stirrups

Options
  • 10-09-2012 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Anyone here have a pair of either?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I use the cheese grater ones and love them. Much lighter than the originals.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vintage01

I have both. The cheese graters (Prestige) are very light. I wanted to get them again when I bought another new saddle but I was told they were not been made any more so got the Sprenger system 4. Alot heavier but still very good.
    I ride every day in both and dont really notice the difference that much. if I had to choose though it would be the cheese graters.Because they are so light.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Cheesegraters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Just an update! Don't know how I have survived without the cheesegraters. my foot doesnt MOVE at all in them. highly recommend & cheap as chips

Advertisement