Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone using topspec products???

Options
  • 10-09-2012 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi

Does anyone use topspec products?? feedback good or bad

thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭twomeys

Hi,

I need to start off by saying our shop sells Top Spec so I need that to be clear in case anyone thinks this is a sales push, its not.

We only Sell in our store what we use ourselves. Before we took on Top Spec we tested it for 3 months. We found some of the product excellent and some only fair. It all depends on the issue you are trying to resolve. They have set up an Irish Helpline number which has Vets on it, you give them your issue and they try and find a solution.

We found some of the supplements great, some of our customers only use Top Spec and they found it really suited their animals. I have also seen a Horse on one of their conditioning feeds and it turned the animal inside out. She looks amazing.

So dependng on the issue, you may find another company might have something better or at a more affordable price. All that said anyone I know that liked Top Spec has stayed loyal to it so that says something.

If I were you I'd call the Vet Line and get your free advice. And if you would like to highlight what your are trying to achieve by putting your horse on Top Spec we might be able to guide you with alternatives that you can research and at least you would have plenty of info then!

Regards,

Eoghan

Advertisement