Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Of Monsters and Men [Olympia 21st Feb 2013]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I got email ok but they charged my CC double the amount!

Just noticed they charged my CC double as well. Have you gotten a response/refund from them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭recyclops

I got a email there saying that I may have been double charged and il be getting refund on my card

Turns out I was charged 8 times eek, been onto bank who are charging me for goin over limit, a strongly worded letter is needed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Hey,
    I sent Cinder Block LLC an email and got an email back last night (seems a general response) that they noticed a bug in their system that may have charged CCs multiple times.
    They will work to charge back over the next 5 days.
    Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ciaraniaodh

I paid through paypal, never got a confirmation email from them, only from Paypal. Got email the other day from Paypal first to say money was refunded. Then wrote to them to find out why? Received the general email from Cinderblock about the bug in the system and that some people were charged multiple times and they were refunded the money and you will only be charged for the ordered amount.
    My problem is that I was only charged for the one order, for the 4 tickets I bought, and that was refunded. Now I have emailed Cinderblock 3 times and have heard nothing back. I'm afraid I'm going to lose out on my tickets now. Fingers crossed I'll still be going to this concert as I really want to go.
    Has anyone else had this problem??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

I'm in the exact same situation. Not sure where I stand to be honest.

I paid through paypal, never got a confirmation email from them, only from Paypal. Got email the other day from Paypal first to say money was refunded. Then wrote to them to find out why? Received the general email from Cinderblock about the bug in the system and that some people were charged multiple times and they were refunded the money and you will only be charged for the ordered amount.
    My problem is that I was only charged for the one order, for the 4 tickets I bought, and that was refunded. Now I have emailed Cinderblock 3 times and have heard nothing back. I'm afraid I'm going to lose out on my tickets now. Fingers crossed I'll still be going to this concert as I really want to go.
    Has anyone else had this problem??

CFC007 wrote: »

Just wondering if you wrote to them and if you have heard anything. I'm still waiting for a response to my emails

Just wondering if you wrote to them and if you have heard anything. I'm still waiting for a response to my emails

Yeah I mailed them after I got the cancellation mail from PayPal. Just got the generic mail back about people been charged multiple times. Let me know if you hear anything back.

Yeah I mailed them after I got the cancellation mail from PayPal. Just got the generic mail back about people been charged multiple times. Let me know if you hear anything back.

I received this response tonight:

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. There is a strong chance that your order did not go through correctly. I am reaching out to our ticketing company - Crowd Surge to verify this. I will contact you as soon as I have an update.

Thank You,

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Leeela

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. There is a strong chance that your order did not go through correctly. I am reaching out to our ticketing company - Crowd Surge to verify this. I will contact you as soon as I have an update.

Thank You,

Whats the email address u sent the mail to?? Thanks :)

• Advertisement

Leeela wrote: »
    Whats the email address u sent the mail to?? Thanks :)

Sent it to support@cinderblock.zendesk.com

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

Latest development.....

Received 2 email from cinderblock this evening, first one saying that the price of the tickets I tried to buy has been refunded into my PayPal account and they are super sorry for all the problems.

Later while I was constructing a firmly worded email sayin I didn't want a refund, just a confirmation number and my tickets, I received the second email informing me that the refund was an apology and 'alternative tickets' would be arranged for me.

Nice one cinderblock thank you, never see ticketmaster doin anything like that, but what does 'alternative tickets' mean?

Alternative gig, alternative section, an alternative country with flights would be nice now...
    Anyway that was today's developments.

I still haven't received any email from them!! I paid for mine by card not paypal!! I've sent at least 5 mails at this stage

Got the email this evening saying I will be getting alternative tickets from them. Just want to see them now but great that they are sorting out the problem

I got a full refund!! Devestated over not havin any tickets though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Hello,

Thank You,

I'm really not surprised to see that Crowd Surge were involved. They were responsible for the debacle with the Arcade Fire tickets in the O2 in December 2010. They ****ed up those tickets in every way possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Got my tickets from crowdsurge the other day! Happy days!
    Came registered post from the UK.

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I'm really not surprised to see that Crowd Surge were involved. They were responsible for the debacle with the Arcade Fire tickets in the O2 in December 2010. They ****ed up those tickets in every way possible!

Still no reply back to my cancelled tickets :mad:

Got my tickets today, sent by Cinderblock. Good seats too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Any word on a second night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

they need to sort out the first night first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

foolelle wrote: »
    they need to sort out the first night first

Whats there to sort out? I thought it was sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I really want to go and see them. :(

I heard about the concert when it was first announced but severely underestimated their popularity and put it on the long finger, saying "ah I'll get tickets after christmas". I assume it's a bit late now for them to announce a second date? They'd have already announced it, surely? I'll just have to keep an eye out for tickets I guess. Is it likely that any will pop up on ticketmaster closer to the time, as is sometimes the case? I searched the usual places and haven't found any up for sale, but I'm assuming hoping that a few will appear as it draws near.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I really want to go and see them. :(

I heard about the concert when it was first announced but severely underestimated their popularity and put it on the long finger, saying "ah I'll get tickets after christmas". I assume it's a bit late now for them to announce a second date? They'd have already announced it, surely? I'll just have to keep an eye out for tickets I guess. Is it likely that any will pop up on ticketmaster closer to the time, as is sometimes the case? I searched the usual places and haven't found any up for sale, but I'm assuming hoping that a few will appear as it draws near.

I don't think there will be another date announced, it's too late at this point, keep an eye out on Toutless and EBay, I'm sure they will pop up there the nearer it gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

mutley18 wrote: »
    I don't think there will be another date announced, it's too late at this point, keep an eye out on Toutless and EBay, I'm sure they will pop up there the nearer it gets.

Yeah I figured as much. :(

That's what I'll do then, seems to be a lot of people looking for tickets though so it could be tough to find any!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 barkerj

I've not received my tickets from Cinderblock yet - others on this forum have received them a couple of months back.

Is it time for me to panic yet, or are others also waiting on tickets from Cinderblock?

barkerj wrote: »
    I've not received my tickets from Cinderblock yet - others on this forum have received them a couple of months back.

Is it time for me to panic yet, or are others also waiting on tickets from Cinderblock?

I am the same and have just emailed them there regarding it so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 barkerj

recyclops wrote: »
    I am the same and have just emailed them there regarding it so fingers crossed.

Cool, let us know what they say!

barkerj wrote: »

Cool, let us know what they say!

I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply. I've emailed them numerous time and have yet to get a reply about my order :(

• Advertisement

If they dont reply where does it leave us tbh anyone else we can get on too. :mad:

Advertisement