Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today has been a good day!

2»

Comments

cena wrote: »
    Congrats. What is the job if you don't mind me asking

See here :)

Knackered after my first day back! Suppose I was always bound to be. Still, nice to be busy again and to know I've earned some money today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Let's keep the positive thread going...

The book I'm reading right now is one of those books you don't want to end (The Bad Girl - Mario Vargas Llosa) and had a lovely cup of coffee outside while reading said book in a coffee shop owned by a very kind lady from South America who always makes her customers very welcome. Tis the little things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Today I beat an old lady to the last seat on the tram.

In yore face granny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Fair paly congrats on the job and glad to hear you were not out for too long. my day was crap. Kept dropping everything, tripped over the kerb, everything that could have went wrong did in work and then I go to eat my sandwich which I lovingly prepared half asleep this morning and I find its covered in mould.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Faolchu wrote: »
    Fair paly congrats on the job and glad to hear you were not out for too long. my day was crap. Kept dropping everything, tripped over the kerb, everything that could have went wrong did in work and then I go to eat my sandwich which I lovingly prepared half asleep this morning and I find its covered in mould.

Good sleep and you'll be grand ;) On the bright side, you coulda found the mould half way through eating the sandwich......... :eek: sure t'would only harden ya up! (omg a chef just said that, well no, my granny woulda said that :D)

Fair play on the job Donal. Everyone deserves a break. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

GL OP, delighted for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Oh, Monday wasn't a good day for me but well done on the job Dónal. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Tomatoes on a burger? You monster.

What 's going well for me today? I'll be finished at 4, that's what.

I miss being on the dole, it was great!

Advertisement