Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Window Quotes - bi-fold doors

Options
  • 10-09-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

We're seeking quotes at the moment for a set of double glazed alu-timber windows, schedule attached.

We have some prices from local suppliers, a little higher than expected, and one of the large Irish suppliers suggested that we would need to look overseas to get the main window in this schedule, which is a bi-fold cornerless (i.e no pole where the bi-fold joins).

Would anyone have any recommendations please, for suppliers - preferably in Ireland, but also overseas?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,050 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just a wee bump for this thread as it was unapproved for a bit longer than it should have been. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Thanks muffler.

Very interested if anyone can recommend a supplier of cornerless bi-fold, we're getting close to being ready to order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

edanto wrote: »
    Thanks muffler.

Very interested if anyone can recommend a supplier of cornerless bi-fold, we're getting close to being ready to order.

Have you contacted,

http://www.vindrvs.com/

They used to be called Bonner Windows, in fact Bonners went into liquidation a few months ago.

Their web site mentions, ''cornerless Bi-fold doors''.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-bonner/36/628/157

I have no connection and this is not a recomendation.

BTY, who spec'd these doors for you, has he/she no contacts for supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Thanks, I have a quote in from them alright and they are well regarded.

Still interested in more recommendations, thanks. Don't have a huge number of quotes to compare.

Advertisement