Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springer Spaniel - good home required

• 10-09-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Folks, due to changed family circumstances, I am looking to rehome our beloved springer spaniel with a caring owner. She is 9 years old and we have had her (bitch) from a pup. She has been nutered and has uptodate vaccines etc.
    She is a family pet and although 9 years old she is very lively, in fact that is causing a problem as she can now jump our fence, which is pretty high (see pic).

Anyway, free to a good home, and I emphasise I will only let her go to someone who I believe will give her a good home, preferably somewhere where she'll get a lot of exercise as she has a lot of energy.

Located in Dublin but can travel. PM please.
    IMG_4752[1].jpg

IMG_4756[1].jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Blondes have more fun

Snip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Beautiful dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I strongly suggest you surrender the the dog to an animal shelter, not a pound, there's a lot out dubious people out there that will take your dog for nasty activities

• Registered Users Posts: 2 7412vincent

If I can find a good home for her where she can have a bit more freedom, then happy days, otherwise she's not going anywhere.

Advertisement