Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Chelsea Tickets

Options
  • 10-09-2012 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I,m look to bring my 2 nephews to Spurs v Chelsea in white hart lane in October. Just wondering can some one recommend the best seating area and where to get tickets. One is a spurs fan and the other a chelsea fan. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Carra9876 wrote: »
    I,m look to bring my 2 nephews to Spurs v Chelsea in white hart lane in October. Just wondering can some one recommend the best seating area and where to get tickets. One is a spurs fan and the other a chelsea fan. Thanks

There are still a few tickets available on the ticketing site, but not many. If you can source a membership, log on asap and snap them up, otherwise you'll have to wait until the general sale on Thursday and try.

I'm all out of memberships for this one...can anyone else help this chap out ?

Wouldn't worry about the best seating area, any tickets for this one would be good ones. North stand is the family stand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Carra9876

Thanks for the info. Any help appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I don't know if your chelsea fan nephew is a little kid or older but make sure you tell him not to wear colours and keep quiet on the day

As you probabaly know this is one of the more aggro fixtures and both sets of supporters absolutely hate the sight of each other

it only takes 1 bad incident to ruin the day

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

I can give you memberships lad. Just sent you a PM.

Advertisement