Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay Car Park?

Options
  • 10-09-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Once I've my driving test done, I'll be driving in daily. I was just wondering if you used the pay car park, is it fairly easy to get a space or will you be waiting around for a while? Just wondering how early to go in in the mornings...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

€3 every time you use it...and other than study weeks for exams you should be fine up until 10:00 to get a space.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Nic Neptune

Cheers, thanks for that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

pay park is never full, also there is lots of free parking also, ie in front of CSIS behind staff cp and Foundation building, but you'd want to be in by 8:20 to grab a space there

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

There's lots of free parking. I wouldn't suggest using the Paid Car Park unless you have a late start or you're running late. If you're in for 8:45 you will get a space in the car park by the white gates. Other places to try are: Arena car park, Concert hall car park, and there's always the boat house, but that's a fair old trek.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement