Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a good suit in Drogheda?

Options
  • 10-09-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

I'm a bloke living in Drogheda. I need a new suit for a wedding in a couple of weeks. It's a big wedding and I'd like a good suit, I have saved up to €400 for it. Where should I go? Don't like shopping for clothes so just want in and out as fast as possible. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

McKenna Man in west street have quality suits at not overly expensive prices.

But it all depends on how much you spend to spend, but McKenna man do have quality suits at reasonable price and they will give you a discount if you haggle a bit.

Always good service and decent guys in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Forget getting one in Drogheda, head on up to Banbridge. For €400 up there you could probably get a suit from the Armani shop marked down from 1500... I got a very nice M&S suit there for a wedding and it was only 120.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Forget getting one in Drogheda, head on up to Banbridge. For €400 up there you could probably get a suit from the Armani shop marked down from 1500... I got a very nice M&S suit there for a wedding and it was only 120.

Your really helping the local economy with that comment !
    The op has surely considered that but asked the "drogheda " question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

McKenna Man definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

McKenna Man is well worth going into and they have some beautiful suits. Staff are very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Daithi2004

Did you get your suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

I bought a suit in Best Menswear in Scotch Hall last wknd...
    They have a promo on at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

I went with McKenna Man and can recommend them. They have a good selection and quality stuff too.

Advertisement