Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Almera Alarm goes off !!!

Options
  • 10-09-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

For some reason, as soon as I turn off the engine, the alarms start to do an annoying beep... and as soon as I close the door , the alarm goes off for a 1 second and then it stops... it is very annoying...

How can I disable the alarm completely ?

thanks !

Nissan Almera Saloon 1.5 2001

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

sebas wrote: »
    For some reason, as soon as I turn off the engine, the alarms start to do an annoying beep... and as soon as I close the door , the alarm goes off for a 1 second and then it stops... it is very annoying...

How can I disable the alarm completely ?

thanks !

Nissan Almera Saloon 1.5 2001

Depending on the alarm use the alarm kill key (looks like a bicycle u lock key) you use it on the alarm module/horn in the engine bay.
    Try changing the battery in the key, could be dying.

Advertisement