Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Limerick Gaa Jearsy

• 10-09-2012 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, does anyone know if Limerick are getting a new gaa jearsy this year? I wouldnt mind gettin one but the current one is discusting!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I wish they were able to get rid of that Sporting Limerick sponsor too. I know it's worth mega bucks but it looks cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Plus sporting limerick is a load of kack

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Could be another year left with the current kit, they usually keep them for 3 years. The white jersey aint a bad alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

I wish they were able to get rid of that Sporting Limerick sponsor too. I know it's worth mega bucks but it looks cheap.

Bring back Drug Free CuL! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

Shaws
    Almost nationwide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

Well OK does anyone have an old limerick Jersey they are willing to sell to me? Looking for maybe a small or medium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I for one like the Sporting Limerick Logo. I think it is wrong that JP MCmanus does not pay tax in this country,but at least he is local and putting money back into the community. For me it is much more preferable than 'Vodafone' and other souless corporate souless entitys.

Didn't Moran Hotel Group sponsor us for a while?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

panda100 wrote: »
    Didn't Moran Hotel Group sponsor us for a while?

The white jersey we had with the Moran Red Cow logo on the front was (in my opinion) the best looking GAA kit ever produced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Current jersey has been used for last two seasons, usually gets changed every two years so expect a new one next Spring.

OP; couldn't disagree with you more regarding the current jersey- I love it! Nice retro feel to it, way too much going on in most modern day gaa jerseys!

If its any use to you the previous jersey was still on sale in Lifestyle on the Childers Rd last time I was in there (annoyingly at the same price as the new jersey).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

jordainius wrote: »
    Current jersey has been used for last two seasons, usually gets changed every two years so expect a new one next Spring.

OP; couldn't disagree with you more regarding the current jersey- I love it! Nice retro feel to it, way too much going on in most modern day gaa jerseys!

If its any use to you the previous jersey was still on sale in Lifestyle on the Childers Rd last time I was in there (annoyingly at the same price as the new jersey).

I can see how you like the current one but to me it just looks like something you pick up in penneys! I like the retro feel but they didnt do it right, the match jerseys are a bit better

• Advertisement
Advertisement