Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill from Mater Hosp

Options
  • 10-09-2012 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I got a bill in the post from the Mater hosp a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't think what it could be for. I rang the phone number provided and they told me it was for something from back in 2006. I know I was in for an operation for a sports injury around that time. The person on the phone claimed that I would of received an invoice in the post regularly since that time. I am adamant that I never received anything in the post.

Am I obliged to pay this since it was so long ago.
    It's only 60 euro so it's not for the operation obviously but cant think what else it could be for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Health act charge I would think.

Better to just pay it and forget about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Keep insisting you know nothing about it - 6 year limit on this no?

Actually strike that looks like you may have acknowledged it if there was a discussion of an invoice lost in the post?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Keep insisting you know nothing about it - 6 year limit on this no?

Actually strike that looks like you may have acknowledged it if there was a discussion of an invoice lost in the post?

Pay the bill.

Advertisement