Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub for Ireland match Tuesday September 11th

Options
  • 10-09-2012 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a pub to watch the Ireland match tomorrow night. I'm in town for 'A Crafty Drink', an event being run as part of the Harvest Festival, so it'll have to be a pub in town.

Looking for somewhere that'll definitely be showing it and has the potential to have more than one person watching it!

Thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a pub to watch the Ireland match tomorrow night. I'm in town for 'A Crafty Drink', an event being run as part of the Harvest Festival, so it'll have to be a pub in town.

Looking for somewhere that'll definitely be showing it and has the potential to have more than one person watching it!

Thanks lads.

You might be the only person in town watching that game tomorrow evening...!

(I decided after Poland I'm withholding my support for the boys in green until that destructive negative old man is gone. Apparently I haven't missed much so far. If everyone just did the same, and refused to buy tickets at the Aviva until he's gone, I'm pretty sure John Delaney and the lads wouldn't take too long to act then!)

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

the exchange in ballybricken maybe? always a good crowd in there €3 pints too I think

+1 for The Exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Thanks lads. The Exchange is probably as good a bet as any. Never really liked it up there but at least you are likely to have a few in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dugger

Bolgers up by super value seems to be another pub that people are talking a lot about of late, Heard they do pints for €3 aswell,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭deise blue

(I decided after Poland I'm withholding my support for the boys in green until that destructive negative old man is gone. Apparently I haven't missed much so far. If everyone just did the same, and refused to buy tickets at the Aviva until he's gone, I'm pretty sure John Delaney and the lads wouldn't take too long to act then!)

A tad harsh on Il Trapp I would have thought.

He managed us to the Euros with what I would contend is the weakest panel of players that we have had in some 30 years , that weakness was cruelly exposed in the Euros but the achievement of qualifying alone was momentous.

I will be watching the game tonight , I have already re-booked my season ticket & I will continue to support the team through thick & thin .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Your missing a good game anyway, 3-0 so far to Ireland and the first half is only over.

Trap out, for sure. And sure while we are at it, get rid of Delaney. ;)

Advertisement