Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

model of the seatruck

• 11-09-2012 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi
    just wondering could anybody here assist me in getting the above model. Or point me in the right direction. The seastuck leaves for Dublin and warrenpoint.
    Thanks Colm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

colliemcc wrote: »
    Hi
    just wondering could anybody here assist me in getting the above model. Or point me in the right direction. The seastuck leaves for Dublin and warrenpoint.
    Thanks Colm

All i could find.:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seatruck_Ferries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Seatruck_Power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭colliemcc

I mean like a model that I can put on a shelf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

colliemcc wrote: »
    I mean like a model that I can put on a shelf

Think you have to speak to the owners then,they usually have models of their vessels in the office from when the vessels was under construction and usually provided by the arcitects and yard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

my girlfriends brother passed away last october, the family is from warrenpoint and they have some how got a model of the new seatruck ships in a glass case,there's going to be a auction for it,i think the bidding is £50 all money is for a local charity.check out larry lynch fundraising night on facebook,.pm if your interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭colliemcc

iopener wrote: »
    my girlfriends brother passed away last october, the family is from warrenpoint and they have some how got a model of the new seatruck ships in a glass case,there's going to be a auction for it,i think the bidding is £50 all money is for a local charity.check out larry lynch fundraising night on facebook,.pm if your interested

Pm'd

• Advertisement
Advertisement