Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online Mobile Site?

Options
  • 11-09-2012 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Hi all!

I hope you can help me. I'm aware that BoI has apps for Android and iOS users however as I'm a Windows Phone user I'm hoping that you might be able to tell me about when BoI will be publishing their mobile site for 365.

I know WP is such a small market at the minute that there won't be a specific app but a web address would be great.

Browsing the regular site on the phone isn't easy, that's for sure..!

Thanks for helping. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭kirving

I'll be closing my BoI account shortly as AIB have a far better mobile site, and I now use that account 99% of the time. Having apps seems to be the "in" thing to do but is totally pointless IMO if there isn't even a mobile site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

We've answered a similar question on a previous thread.
    At the moment there are no plans to launch a dedicated Windows app.

We are however working on a touch browser which will be compatible with the Windows phone OS and Blackberry. We will post here if we have any further updates.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Thanks Tara! :)

Advertisement