Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Omnia - How do I delete files from SkyDrive

Options
  • 11-09-2012 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭

I have a Samsung Omnia with work, but will be switching to a Galaxy S3 over the next few days. I need to delete files from SkyDrive, as there are pics in the gallery that seem to only reside in Skydrive, and cannot be deleted from the phone.

Do I need to log into some account? The frustrating thing is that I don't ever recall configuring it, it just seemed to upload files automatically. Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭fits

log into your windows live account from a computer and you can access and manage skydrive from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Either go to SkyDrive.com or download the SkyDrive app from the marketplace. There's an option in the settings to upload all the photos either to Facebook or SkyDrive for back up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Thanks a lot lads. Now I've realised that I have no idea what my Microsoft Account details are......i've never used 'Live', Hotmail or anything like that so barely recall setting up any windows account, let alone syncing it to SkyDrive!

The site seems to at least require knowledge of your account name, which is very frustrating!!

I know this is going away from my original query, and is a different topic in itself, but anyone have any ideas how I can go about retrieving this? The MS forums don't allow for anonymous posts, and require you to log in to post a question (kinda defeats the purpose).

Can post this elsewhere if necessary, but any quick help here greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Sorted it lads, cheers.

Advertisement