Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menupages "Dine for Free"???

Options
  • 11-09-2012 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

I know Menupages used to have offers where you could use your points for a bottle of wine/ dessert with a meal etc. but I cannot for the life of me find any of these offers on their site.

There is a section at the end where it advertises dining for free with menupages if you register, but I have been registered for years!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

ElleEm wrote: »
    I know Menupages used to have offers where you could use your points for a bottle of wine/ dessert with a meal etc. but I cannot for the life of me find any of these offers on their site.

There is a section at the end where it advertises dining for free with menupages if you register, but I have been registered for years!!!
    I heard from them a few months ago that the vouchers were suspended for the time being. makes it pointless getting points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I heard from them a few months ago that the vouchers were suspended for the time being. makes it pointless getting points.

Thanks for the reply! I was saving them up for ages, hopefully they'll start doing them again soon!

I have 13,200 points saved but do not live in Dublin. All the offers for wine and meals etc are only in the Dublin area.
    I contacted Menupages several times asking if they will have offers for other areas I live in Limerick/clare area. No reply.
    I stopped doing reviews long since but would like to use my points after all my effort. I would never have joined if I knew it was
    just Dublin only. I did see one for Cork and one for Galway a few years ago but that was it. A reply would have been nice .

Advertisement