Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q on Cashel Community School

Options
  • 11-09-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Can any parents, or students, give me some info on this school. My son is having a few difficulties at the moment and needs to change schools asap. We're living about 15 minutes from here. However I dont know anyone who has gone here. Can anyone tell me if theyd recomend it. He's a second year student.:)
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭btb

Very good school, had a daughter go there. They dont accept any nonsense, students get back what they put into it. Probably one of the bigger secondary schools in the area, with good range of subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 westcoastgirl

We are new to Cashel and my Son also entered Cashel CS in 2nd year. Its seems to be a very good school. He is happy there now. At first it was a bit tuff, but the Principal/VP, are very nice and helped him get integrated quickly. There seems to be a good mix of people and a nice enviorment. Great school in general, and delighted there is the book rental sceme!

Advertisement