Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Mile 20' running store Lisban Industrial Estate

Options
  • 11-09-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if it's still open? The telephone number listed on their web site is disconnected.
    Bit of a trek for me so don't want to go over only to find it gone.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hope not, they only opened 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Superhoops

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mile+20

you can get the e-mail contacts etc here

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭mo_bhicycle

Superhoops wrote: »
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mile+20

you can get the e-mail contacts etc here

Very helpful Superhoops ... especially given that Mile 20 has shut down.

Alan is now running "Nigels Downtown Bike Shop" at the Cornstore (where Mountain Trail Bike Shop used to be). They sell running gear there and lower-end bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ludikrus wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if it's still open?
    especially given that Mile 20 has shut down.
    So are you saying it has shut down? How do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Very helpful Superhoops ... especially given that Mile 20 has shut down.

Alan is now running "Nigels Downtown Bike Shop" at the Cornstore (where Mountain Trail Bike Shop used to be). They sell running gear there and lower-end bikes.

Have been wondering if those 2 were in the same premises unit. Also been trying to work out how long that place had been closed as a bike shop.
    Do they inter-relate in any other way than being bike shops that have used similar premises? Same staff or anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭thebackbar

Mile 20 is now closed, Nigels brother Alan who used to run Mile 20 is now running "Nigels Downtown Bike Shop". All pretty simple really.

Advertisement