Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12/13 Timetables are up!

• 11-09-2012 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

classtimes.ittralee.ie
    (These are draft timetables so liable to some changes)

Just make sure to use Semester 1,3,5,7 in the weeks to view section to get the timetable for this semester. If you choose "next week" you get a week from sometime next year.

I have a 9am start everyday. YAY...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

They really are draft, as in I am missing an entire module. Maybe they forgot, considering it is an elective (that we didn't get a choice in) I wont be too upset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭siblers

What#s the computing project in 2nd year about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭angs77

and for any first years - the timetables change frequently - so make sure you check them regularly. :)

siblers wrote: »
    What#s the computing project in 2nd year about?

If you are MM (and SW as well, I think)you will code the system you design (on paper) in the Systems Analysis and Design module you do in sem1, if you are games then it will be to come up with and code a game.

I registered online for 2nd year at the start of August, but I haven't gotten anything from the college yet regarding fees etc, have any of ye gotten anything in the post?

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »
    I registered online for 2nd year at the start of August, but I haven't gotten anything from the college yet regarding fees etc, have any of ye gotten anything in the post?

did you have any repeats? if not, contact the admin office today.

Depending on the course you are doing, the college may not need to contact you.

I received very little post during the four years of my BA apart from my results.

I would ring them straight away, I asked this question already as I was surprised they were so late sending out a giro. I'm not sure if they were expecting everyone to pay through this new online reg system.

Cool, will give them a buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭hacx

Why does my timetable have the same classes with different lecturers in different rooms listed at the same time? Which do I go to?

QdO6j.png

hacx wrote: »
    Why does my timetable have the same classes with different lecturers in different rooms listed at the same time? Which do I go to?

can you popup your full timetable (not just monday) and I should be able to shed light on it for you.

• Advertisement

keep an eye on the classtimes.ittralee.ie until Friday lunchtime - that's an admin error.

The thing with the timetables in the ITT is - they change frequently - if it is still like this Friday lunch time - contact your head of department or the Admin office inside the door of the north campus.

as I said, they change frequently. Don't take this as the final draft of the timetable - keep an eye on it for the first two to three weeks of each semester.

ok, thanks for the advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

Make sure you go through student groups too if there is more than one class in your year as otherwise (if you go through Programmes) you'll get all modules for all classes for your year.

EDIT: Just looking at your timetables there and one of them is for next year. There was an error yesterday where if you chose "next week" I was getting next March's timetable. Same thing happened to you. I just use "Semester 1,3,5,7"

EDIT 2: Just to illustrate the difference between Programmes and Student Groups:

Programmes:

fqp4il.png

Student Groups (a lot easier to read):

avfAol.png

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭sheao

Only have lectures from 11-1 on Thursdays and Fridays, sure how bad :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

How do I know what group i'm in Multimedia?

Cus there is so many I don't know what time or where to go monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

RB100 wrote: »
    How do I know what group i'm in Multimedia?

Cus there is so many I don't know what time or where to go monday

Usually they post notices on the Computing noticeboard (between the S and R blocks) to show which group you're in. It's usually alphabetical so if you know how many are in your year you can probably guess what class you'll fall into.

EDIT: That's assuming you're in Computing with MM. If you're in Interactive MM that's a different school/dept.

They should have told you that during orientation, did they give ye any tutorials about finding and printing the timetables? But I think if you look on the notice boards around the computing department, I think they should have class lists up there.

EDIT: Beaten too it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

yea i'm in interactive multimedia. There's IM 1,2,3,4

I'll have a look in the notice boards and hope I see someone from my course when I get there ha

RB100 wrote: »
    yea i'm in interactive multimedia. There's IM 1,2,3,4

I'll have a look in the notice boards and hope I see someone from my course when I get there ha

If your a first year - you are IM 1 - but you will most likely find the list of which group you are in, inside the double doors near the entrance.

Advertisement